Thursday, August 29, 2019

Record poverty Half of US illegal aliens residing there .If I had a star for every time you brightened my day - I'd have a galaxy in my hand..Relationships are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y?.You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall... is in love with me..

Jay Jarrot
Hello, hi, hola, greet and meet, mind to mind, dances in the clouds, silent knights, 420 friends, nuts to 
stand alone. Tall Ships, Paths Cross, Water Views, Pebble Time: THINGS IN COMMON. Homes, Hopes,
 Wishes, Dreams In Motions:Frank Agresti ,Record poverty Half of US illegal aliens residing there .If I had
 a star for every time you brightened my day - I'd have a galaxy in my hand..Relationships are a lot like 
algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y?

You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall... is in love with me..When 
I wore a younger mans clothes., Freaks, frogs, fools, wasting time, killing time, marked in schools of hard 
knocks. Joys and pains, far away,lessons learned,winds under wings, earth angels in the light of day. All of us, 
the light is on to stay, thirds eyes to the layers of fools, frogs,spiders and snakes and worms, twists and turns in 
the mud.The Grass is GREENER .Ship Dreams, Tours of the harbor, ships passing in the day, stories told on board.
 Fun and games, jokes and laughs, jokes to laugh out loud. Songs to sing, dances in the church, maybe the fair, 
good times.

Frank Agresti When I wore a younger mans clothes., Freaks, frogs, fools, wasting time, killing time,
marked in schools of hard knocks.Time to stop, stand still, listen to the songs in the winds, good times, 
god ties, great dazes on the right side of the grave. Cali chick, babe, dame, world of views, values, voices
 to share. Earth Angels: ����. REVIEW :Can't help but think some of the kids around here
are BJs that should have been swallowed!��Doc. ����
Roads to travel, paths to cross, strangers in the night, heads to count, dances in the streets, moves to 
make, marching to music, madness awaits, faces in the light. Faces, frogs, fools, hats to wear, roles to 
play, hands to hold, strangers to friends, coffee, tea, drinks on the house, wishes for more, dreams and 
nightmares, boots to wear, mountains to climb, daily events.  Perfect strategy. Play with your heart, 
and intimidate them with your smile. Life is a series of thousands of tiny miracles. Take time to notice them.


If I had a star for every time you brightened my day - I'd have a galaxy in my hand..Relationships are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y?.You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall... is in love with me..420 & A GREAT KITTY LICKING FOR FREE - m4w 48 @UritzaSmith333 Tweets, Tales, White Lies Only?… live, laugh, love 2.@UritzaSmith333 men seeking women:Seven snakes: Steven Gay Jarrot-Hi I'm very good at what I do for pleasure.. .

I'm over 60. 6 tall blue eyes brown hair and 195lbs 760-6699-4057 Paul. Ready for the Manners Series: Manners For Millions-Based on Sophie Hadida 1932 .Record poverty Half of US illegal aliens residing there .If I had a star for every time you brightened my day - I'd have a galaxy in my hand..Relationships are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y?.You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall... is in love with me..

Question up in the air, name of the parents of Mary Jane Hardaway, how many siblings still alive, Pauline Hardaway, 85 years old in Chicago, Ill.Moments lost, faces in the crowds, plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs, under the surface, coins to flip, cons to run, rats to roaches, dimes to drop. Angels To Cry, Tests Over Time, To Fail, First Attempts With New Data, Pages Turned. 


If I had a star for every time you brightened my day - I'd have a galaxy in my hand..Relationships are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y?.You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall... is in love with me..

Question up in the air, name of the parents of Mary Jane Hardaway, how many siblings still alive, Pauline Hardaway, 85 years old in Chicago, Ill.
If I had a star for every time you brightened my day - I'd have a galaxy in my hand..Relationships are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y?.You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall... is in love with me..

No comments:

Post a Comment