Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Graves For You, Graves To Me, Bones In A Box, Rest In Peace, At The End Of Days On Earth.Gems To Find, Jews In The Cities, Rats And Roaches.

MEMORY, MIND, MATTER: Framework: The 7 As. Authority.2. Acceleration. 3. Action. 4. Agility. 5. Authentic. 6.Attention. 7.Audience.Graves For You, Graves To Me, Bones In A Box, Rest In Peace, At The End Of Days On Earth.Gems To Find, Jews In The Cities, Rats And Roaches.

Ok.....I have posted in the past about a family/friend member that has had his 2nd heart transplant at age 21. I want to tell everyone that he is doing awesome and needs some prayers as he has a blockage in one of his arteries on the left side of his heart. Sean is having a heart cath and angio on February 10th. I do not bring my faith into my social media as I try to walk the walk and let my customers see for themselves my character and my work ethic. Today I ask you all to keep Sean in your prayers and thoughts as he needs all of us to support him.


”Bringing forth positivity around the world”. Happy Sunday!Fare thee well. Can it be Friday forever...Views, values, voices in her head, waves to be made, ways to grow in 2020.To Bury, To Burn, Dust In The Winds.

Graves For You, Graves To Me, Bones In A Box, Rest In Peace, At The End Of Days On Earth.Gems To Find, Jews In The Cities, Rats And Roaches.In this moment in time, to flag, to write, to answer the call to action. Dances On Time: Rewards 2.

LOSING MY RELIGION. FACES IN LIGHTS, STARS, SLUTS, SLUGS, SNAKES IN GRASS, STEERS, QUEERS, FLY.Homes, Hopes.More excitement to come.Jack Is Back, Bill Bailey Is Home, Over The Decades, roads to travel, paths to cross, roles to play, hats to wear, leader of the band, let the music play.

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment