Tuesday, May 7, 2024

RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS ,WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY ...

 



The Customer Service Law of Averages states that for every 1 customer who DOES complain abut something, there are at least ten more who had the same concern and did NOT complain.

Money To Share.I'M GOING TO TRY AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL, HAPPY, MENTALLY BALANCED PERSON TODAY. WISH ME LUCK!

  Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound. YOU KNOW WHAT'S REAL CRAZY, YOU SOUND LIKE SOMEBODY I REALLY REALLY KNOW, CRAZY BUT TRUE, ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU FIND YOUR ONE YOU DESIRE TO FIND AND WANT.

Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound. YOU KNOW WHAT'S REAL CRAZY.
RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS ,WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY ...  
  Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound. YOU KNOW WHAT'S REAL CRAZY, YOU SOUND LIKE SOMEBODY I REALLY REALLY KNOW, CRAZY BUT TRUE, ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU FIND YOUR ONE YOU DESIRE TO FIND AND WANT.


RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS ,WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY ...  Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound. YOU KNOW WHAT'S REAL CRAZY, YOU SOUND LIKE SOMEBODY I REALLY REALLY KNOW, CRAZY BUT TRUE, ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU FIND YOUR ONE YOU DESIRE TO FIND AND WANT.


Me Me Me Me Me.Who's the Baddest MUTHAFUKKAH in the room.Gardens, Dining, Board Games, Piano, Travel do NOT mean "Sex": Views, Voices, Values, Dimes Dropped.Oh hi there .But it's back to reality today .Super sexy, like nobody else.Don't you recognize me?, ..call my name , don't walk on by,. Rain keeps falling , rain keeps falling down, down . 
Teletubbies Purple GIF 
ENGLISH words: In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets.Time to stop, stand still, listen to the songs in the winds, good times, god ties, great dazes on the right side of the grave.All days are beautiful if the mood is good.Leaving the snakes to bake and burn.

Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.Thinking of you . What's going on, tell me about yourself, what's your story?Rainbow Readers:Birds.Good And Sweet: Tips, Tales, Dimes To Drop. Waves In Words.

No comments:

Post a Comment