Monday, September 14, 2026

Blue Especially for You. "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies .Michelle Rainbow Soul - There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.

 Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers ...Lovers, Friends, Family Members.Don't Wait Up.I AIN’T THE ONE TO GOSSIP. SPRUCE POWER, SOLAR PANELS.

The Watkins Dead and Breakfast Was just literally about to say this...Rest in Peace Chuck Norris 03/10/40 - 03/20/26.Spooks, and ghosts, silent knights, for life. Heads to count, number three, dicks and dawgs, family affairs. Sarah Smile, song to sing, lovers, and haters, suckers for life.

 Blue Especially for You. "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies .Michelle Rainbow Soul - There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.



FACTS vs MYTHS. In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back.The DocuSign has been resent, 25 times, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well. RE: [Spruce Power] Update: HOME SALE Re: Questions & answers Ask a question. Be the first to ask a question.

Uploading: 18275 of 18275 bytes uploaded.


The Watkins Dead and Breakfast Was just literally about to say this...Rest in Peace Chuck Norris 03/10/40 - 03/20/26.Spooks, and ghosts, silent knights, for life. Heads to count, number three, dicks and dawgs, family affairs. Sarah Smile, song to sing, lovers, and haters, suckers for life.


Life in the dark, life in the shadows, snakes and frogs,l hidden in the leaves, people and the animals within, actions and deeds, to tell the real story.  Blue Especially for You. "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies .Michelle Rainbow Soul - There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.
Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers ...Lovers, Friends, Family Members.Don't Wait Up.I AIN’T THE ONE TO GOSSIP. SPRUCE POWER, SOLAR PANELS.
FACTS vs MYTHS. In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back.
FACTS vs MYTHS. In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back.The DocuSign has been resent, 25 times, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well. RE: [Spruce Power] Update: HOME SALE Re: Questions & answers Ask a question. Be the first to ask a question.


Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down."PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING...
 Blue Especially for You. "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies .Michelle Rainbow Soul - There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.


I write daily, in so many places, so many names, born on March 18, during the year of the rat, the day of birthdays, returns, and rebirths. Starting over again, and again, so many times, ways to grow, ways to explore.Glory Dazes To Come.

INDEPENDENT WOMEN:Sisters Across The USA: Winners, Losers, Learners, Heads In Clouds.Time wasted, killed or marked, good time toads, suckers for free ride. Why sign, termination recorded, and filed. Not interested in Spruse Powers, solar panels, paid to tell them to fuck off, in 2018. Stuck on stupid, silly, or simple.
May be an image of text that says 'Nearly 1 in 3 sellers are going through the home sales process for the first time. 32% first-time seller 68% repeat seller NAR'


In The House Of Stone And Light.Cinderella - Nobody's Fool.Israel’s Last Prophet, Economy, Society, History, and Civilization, The So…Birds. Sitting on the sidelines, taking notes, have a thing or two to share, with Jack, Mack and Moe, names to toss in the wind.Fairy Tales:

 Sellers, paid $17,000, for the lease on the solar panels, they bought. Cousin paid for a solar and a lease termination, you know, a UCC 3. Honor that, my girl said. No one listened.

!Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.

Spooks, and ghosts, silent knights, for life. Heads to count, number three, dicks and dawgs, family affairs. Sarah Smile, song to sing, lovers, and haters, suckers for life.

 Let’s fix what’s slowing you down. MEDIA ADVISORY

Thomas DiLorenzo,The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Still hoping .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.

Words in waves, family members, had to say, about the assholes on the roof. 2018 bought a house, in the land of American dreams, had solar panels, vinal fencing, RV parking, and rocks in the yard, no grass.
The DocuSign has been resent, 25 times, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well. RE: [Spruce Power] Update: HOME SALE Re: Questions & answers Ask a question. Be the first to ask a question.

 Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.

From Primate to Politicians .EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. Talk on the street says…Court order May 5, 2023, forces real estate agency, to change pending to expired. Just to let you know.Issues to share. I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.Ready to Rock & Roll.

Red Hearts, Fires Bright, Hope Alive, Hang On: Pain Ends. Gifts to share, good times, songs to sihare, wits, charms, and beauty within. Earth angels, angels in hosts, lights to shine, joy, peace and happiness, hands to hold. Glory dazes to come.

American Birds, fingers to hands, sit and spin, friends and Land Whales, history online, snake in grass stories to share, good time to sing, good time to dance.



Tips,Tweets,Tale... White Lies Only,WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".USMC, HOMES FOR THE BRAVE, ROADS TO TRAVEL.PATHS TO CROSS.THANKS 4 SERVICE.HOW TO GET PAID FOR DEALS YOU FIND WITH THE DATA CRUNCHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment