Sunday, September 27, 2026

UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.

 American Girl:The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times . Read, right, or wrong, you only have one life. Veterans To Date.Still hoping .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.

BREAKING News:UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. When We Were Young.CNN BREAKING NEWS. IF A COWARD, ACCUSE OTHERS OF COWARDICE. EVIDENCE IS IRRELEVANT; THE GOAL IS TO DILUTE THE TRUTH AND THE CASE AGAINST YOU WITH “EVERYONE DOES IT”.

UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.



A thought: Perhaps a human can only know right within human created frameworks. Frameworks which are often outdated. In this sense, it is only through insisting that we are wrong that we can that we can become more right and begin to reimagine more accurate frameworks to exist and be right in.

American Girl:The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times . Read, right, or wrong, you only have one life. Veterans To Date.Still hoping .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.


BREAKING News:UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. When We Were Young.CNN BREAKING NEWS. IF A COWARD, ACCUSE OTHERS OF COWARDICE. EVIDENCE IS IRRELEVANT; THE GOAL IS TO DILUTE THE TRUTH AND THE CASE AGAINST YOU WITH “EVERYONE DOES IT”.

A thought: Perhaps a human can only know right within human created frameworks. Frameworks which are often outdated. In this sense, it is only through insisting that we are wrong that we can that we can become more right and begin to reimagine more accurate frameworks to exist and be right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment