Monday, September 14, 2026

Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky.'PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.'

 FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.Limited Edition Civil Rights.Summary. Cheerleaders. pimps, Jacking Off. Frogs Dates.Places in the dark, places in the night, places in the day, nightmares, ghost and spooks come to talk again. In the middle.Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky.'PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.'

 Out in the field, play with animals, under the skins, under the surfaces, faces in the mirror. Snakes, frogs, fish, cows, cattle, toads, and American Birds, sit and spin time. Time to tell another tale about the perfect man. Frogs to kids, goats and sheep, snakes and worms, animals under the skins, how many to go, 12 in total. Coins to flip, rat, fish, fox, the animals that I am. Veteran with writing skills, times of our lives, tales to write, history created, online to stay. Good times. 


Seventh- Day Adventist Church THE MOST POWERFUL POSITION IS ON YOUR KNEES For the prayer, right? For the prayer, right?'

Families, We can not thank you enough. You have been amazing during this unusual time. Take some time today to show off your families. It can be from any occasion.


Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky.'PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.'

Tips,Tweets,Tale... White Lies Only,WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".USMC, HOMES FOR THE BRAVE, ROADS TO TRAVEL.PATHS TO CROSS.THANKS 4 SERVICE.HOW TO GET PAID FOR DEALS YOU FIND WITH THE DATA CRUNCHER.


Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky.'PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.' FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.Limited Edition Civil Rights.Summary. Cheerleaders. pimps, Jacking Off. 



Frogs Dates.Places in the dark, places in the night, places in the day, nightmares, ghost and spooks come to talk again. In the middle.Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky.'PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.'


No comments:

Post a Comment