Sunday, September 27, 2026

You call my name when you bless your wars, but you do not call me when you bury children. You quote my tablets, but you do not hear the crack of the first ones I shattered when you worshipped the golden lie.

 Moses to the Children of Israel A Voice from the Fire You Forgot I did not lead you out of Egypt so you could build a new one.



You call my name when you bless your wars,but you do not call me when you bury children.
You quote my tablets, but you do not hear the crack of the first ones I shattered when you worshipped the golden lie.Do you remember why I broke them?Not because you sinned,but because you sanctified the sin.


You call my name when you bless your wars, but you do not call me when you bury children. You quote my tablets, but you do not hear the crack of the first ones I shattered when you worshipped the golden lie

No comments:

Post a Comment