Your luck is in, blue stars shooting, bright lights on the dark side of the moon.Steven Jay Jarrot: 7608512267: Gay and happy, full of hot air, buller shiter, shit flying now...I AM VERY GLAD TO SAY MY LITTLE BUTCH, BALD OR NOT, IS THE ONE PUSSY LICK THE MOST FOR ME ALWAYS SWEET. RACHEL JARROT-HAS ALL HER HAIR BACK AND HAS BEEN REGROWTH SINCE FEBRUARY.
Rest in Peace Chuck Norris 03/10/40 - 03/20/26.Spooks, and ghosts, silent knights, for life. Heads to count, number three, dicks and dawgs, family affairs. Sarah Smile, song to sing, lovers, and haters, suckers for life.

Frogs Dates.Places in the dark, places in the night, places in the day, nightmares, ghost and spooks come to talk again. In the middle.Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky.'PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.'Rest in Peace Chuck Norris 03/10/40 - 03/20/26.
History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds. GOOD MORNING!Horns Of Love And Hate.Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts.
First the house, then I can help the others, Ms. Piper Pan, searching for Peter Pan, circles, cycles, seasons of horse and pony shows, everyday, with the faces in the herds, schools of hard knocks,classes on love and hate, the horns of a goat, pebbles on the sands of time. What is your thing to do,today, paths to walk, and roads to travel.Horns Of Love And Hate.Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts.

The Watkins Dead and Breakfast Was just literally about to say this...Rest in Peace Chuck Norris 03/10/40 - 03/20/26.Spooks, and ghosts, silent knights, for life. Heads to count, number three, dicks and dawgs, family affairs. Sarah Smile, song to sing, lovers, and haters, suckers for life.Frogs In Groups, Men, Mick And Moot, faces in the mirror. Moon: The Blog of the Frogs, Good Time Toads.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:ONCE BITTEN BY SNAKES, DANCES WITH WOLVES. I WAS SMILING…Voices, Views, Values, Dimes Dropped. Rotten Apples, Fags, Hags, Steers, Queers, Faces In The Crowds.
Freedom from others: views, values, voices in your head, joy and pain, doing the right things.Homes, houses, waves to make, not doing normal, plain, or common. Wishes on stars.
The Bangles - Walk Like an Egyptian: World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware. A simple dip in the wetness for two to share. QUEEN CHANEL: Lights on again, joy in the morning, history to note, not news today. Lovers, Friends, Family Members.Don't Wait Up.I AIN’T THE ONE TO GOSSIP. SPRUCE POWER, SOLAR PANELS.
"It is time for a systemic overhaul. This year can be a turning point. We must use the response to this pandemic to begin our just and sustainable reboot."Ball in air, bald heads, Franky Trees, frank and beans to eat, good times, songs on the winds, hats and holas, horns to sound, friends, family, and foes, pages to turn, books to review.Lovers, Friends, Family Members.Don't Wait Up.I AIN’T THE ONE TO GOSSIP. SPRUCE POWER, SOLAR PANELS.
Freedom from others: views, values, voices in your head, joy and pain, doing the right things.Homes, houses, waves to make, not doing normal, plain, or common. Wishes on stars.
No comments:
Post a Comment