Sunday, September 27, 2026

In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets.Time to stop, stand still, listen to the songs in the winds, good times, god ties, great dazes on the right side of the grave.All days are beautiful if the mood is good.

 


"Needy," on the other hand, generally describes a state of lacking necessary resources or support, often due to circumstances beyond one's control.  In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets.Time to stop, stand still, listen to the songs in the winds, good times, god ties, great dazes on the right side of the grave.All days are beautiful if the mood is good.

Dinner dates, snakes to eat, meat on the table, white rites, white in the country, of knights in arms, guns and bears, knights in the woods.Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior to what we are experiencing today."Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find
Did you get stuck??.No, I'm delivering a fuckin bridge!!What is all this mumbo jumbo ?????? Solar Objections:Spruce Powers, Sunrun, Name Changes, Cons To Costco.Maybe you don't know, maybe you do, but there is a weather website that is ran by the government called NOAA.

Lights at the end of Tunnel.Happy and delighted still, and hope is burning high tonight with special prayers to the Rick Ben sons around the world, because the heat has been placed on your heads. Friends or foes, does it matter, who judges you, and how much is it worth, your views?



 In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets.Time to stop, stand still, listen to the songs in the winds, good times, god ties, great dazes on the right side of the grave.All days are beautiful if the mood is good.


Today is the day we have yet to prepare for, it's finally that time I dreaded the most. my Bestfriend is leaving me. Dest I'm so proud of you, words cannot explain or even begin to express how thrilled I am for you. College has finally come around and all I can see is nothing but a whole new world for you! You've accomplished so much and gave your school work 110% even if it meant you not going to our practice, and leaving me alone without a partner lol. Fa La La la la..la,la,la,la,The Struggle” – This is Where Bad Times Begin .Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday. Was not expecting that... GROOVE!A PERSON'S MIND IS SO POWERFUL. WE CAN INVENT, CREATE, EXPERIENCE, AND DESTROY THINGS WITH THOUGHTS ALONE.' Pink Floyd: The Division Bell (Full Album)+To the dead, to the… - Rachel Cattle



Study human behavior and learn. Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers ...Lovers, Friends, Family Members:

Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of.."Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:



You matter the most and I'll definitely always be here, no matter how far. You make me laugh and treat me better than I deserve ! I can't wait to see what's in store for you Whittier Should be grateful they've found someone with so much potential and someone that is so unique like you

No comments:

Post a Comment